City of Ekurhuleni Police Learnership / Traineeship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 27 September 2017
Ref: TC / EMPD2017
- Be in possession of a valid senior certificate (Grade 12) – certified copy to be attached
- Valid driver’s licence – at least a Code B (manual transmission) (cards not expired)
- Have no criminal record or illicit activity recorded
- Have not been declared incompetent to possess a firearm in terms of Sect 102 of the firearms Control Act 60 / 2000
- Be proficient in English
- Be healthy, physically fit and of stable mental condition (provide an original medical certificate as proof, stating medical fitness to undergo physical training and mental fitness state
- Be between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- Be a South African citizen, residing in the municipal area of the City of Ekurhuleni (attach proof of residence / affidavit to confirm address)
- Physical fitness
- Driver’s evaluation
- Competency assessment
- Complete an english proficiency pre-requisite test
- Fingerprints and qualifications will be verified
- Trainees will be subjected to the terms of the training contract;
- Trainees to undergo training in the following areas:
- National Road Traffic Act & Regulations, Legal Subjects, SAPS Act, By-laws, Domestic Violence Act, Social Crime Prevention Act, Firearm Training
- Must be willing to undergo intense training including after hours without extra compensation
- Permanent emplpoyment is NOT guaranteed after completion of learnership
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed City of Ekurhuleni 2-page application form.
Applications must be submitted to one of the following HR offices:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in-box, Main Entrance: Enquiries: 011 999 3611 / 3619 / 3608 / 3615 / 3616 / 1742
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Street, Brakpan
- August Summer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Berman Buildign, Benoni
Applications will not be accepted if the necessary copies of required qualifications, ID, Driver’s licence, medical certificate and proof of residence, are not attached to the application / CV.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within three months of the closing date, it should be regarded as unsuccessful.
The post City of Ekurhuleni Police Learnership / Traineeship Programme 2018 appeared first on Khabza Career Portal – Puff and Pass Jobs.