Content Marketing Internship at OLX
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter, talented, creative and motivated Content Marketing Intern in their office in Cape Town.
As an online business, we’re super focused on using the best and latest technologies and processes to make sure we’re working smart, but also having fun. You will be working with the Online Marketing Manager, designing creative content for various channels. You will also work with the marketing team to produce content for projects.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Creating, executing and monitoring a content plan for social media platforms
- Demonstrating content planning and optimisation based on data
- Ongoing analysis of OLX blog and newsletter
- Weekly analysis of mobile app & web performance from blog & newsletter
- Supporting Performance Marketing Campaigns with editorial based posts
- Writing newsletter briefs and managing the workflow among key stakeholders
- Publishing and growing the OLX blog audience
- Leveraging content channels against 3rd parties/OLX vertical partners
- Leveraging social media against 3rd parties/OLX vertical partners
What will you need to be successful?
- Highly motivated
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable talking with people across different levels
- Great at executing tasks
- Loves problem solving
- Post-grads preferred with some relevant work experience
- Able to use Microsoft Suite, Google Docs and generally comfortable with technology
- Excellent communication skills
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Get experience in a highly professional, but agile environment
- Flexible working hours
- Real responsibility from Day One (no making staff coffee or filing here!)
- Share your own ideas and get the chance to run with some of them
- This is a paid internship and you’ll get to work from our offices in Cape Town (you’ll love the biscuit and sweet jars)
How to apply
Click here to apply online