CSSD Technician Opportunities at Mediclinic (PMB)
Mediclinic Pietermaritzburg is looking for 2 CSSD Technicians to join its Supportive Services team in KZN. Applications close on 14 May 2015.
- A Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Prior experience in a similar unit will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- The ability to identify and report risks related to the working environment.
- Understand the functionality of instruments.
- The ability to adhere consistently to standards.
- Displays a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively with team members.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- Understands the basic functioning of an organisation and department.
- Responsible for linen and drape control.
- Instrument set management which includes sorting and washing of post operative instruments, missing instruments reported, etc.
- Ensures linen packs and instrument sets are managed as per procedure.
- Responsible for functional sterilisation equipment.
- Maintains a safe working environment according to health and safety standards.
- Quality client care principles maintained.
- Adherence to IPC and CSSD policies.
How to apply
Click here to apply