Email CV: Internship Programme at The Innovation Hub Careers
Are you an ICT Graduate, seeking to acquire technical skills & workplace exposure? Then this ICT Internship Programme is for you!
The Innovation Hub Management Company SOC Ltd (“TIHMC”) was established by the Gauteng Provincial Government’s Department of Economic Development through its Agency: Gauteng Growth and Development Agency SOC Ltd (GGDA). The main purpose of TIHMC is to develop and manage The Innovation Hub science & Technology Park to promote the socio-economic development and competitiveness of Gauteng entrepreneurship support and development.
What is on offer?
- Gain practical knowledge aligned to your qualification
- Transition from academia to industry
- Obtain Internationally accredited training with leading technology experts
- Identify, explore and clarify career goals and prospects
- Potential employment upon completion
Who can apply?
- Applicants should be in possession of a 3-year tertiary qualification in Information and Communications Technology (Computer Science, Information Science, Multimedia, Information and Knowledge Systems, Informatics, Business Applications, Communication Networks, Web and Applications, Software Development, Technical Applications, Intelligent Industrial Systems and related fields)
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Above average academic record
How to apply
Applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than no later than 02 June 2017. Click here to download application form.
All enquiries are to be directed to Gordon Mackenzie on 012 844 0000
The post Email CV: Internship Programme at The Innovation Hub Careers appeared first on Khabza Career Portal – Puff and Pass Jobs.