Engen is hiring for its Chemical Ops Learnership Programme
Engen Petroleum, a South African oil and gas compan, is offering a great Learnership opportunity to hardworking candidates. If you are a team player with the relevant knowledge, good written and verbal communication skills then you are an ideal candidate. The Learnership offers training in Chemical Operations NQF Level 2. This is a 12 month contract opportunity based at Engen’s Durban Refinery in KwaZulu-Natal.
A Matric certificate with a pass in ‘‘pure’’ Mathematics & Physical Science is required to qualify for the programme. According to the post Engen will give first preference to unemployed candidates. An interest in operations type activities and knowledge of basic refinery processes will be to the applicants’ advantage.
- Working safely in a hazardous environment.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Work indoor and outdoor in all weather conditions.
- Require fitness and strength to climb up ladders, staircase and platform through various operating equipment from different levels and areas.
- Responding to and handling emergencies
How to apply
Application close on 18 MAy 2015. Click here to apply online