Global Service Centre Internship at Dimension Data
Dimension Data invites applications for a Global Service Centre Internship Opportunity based in Johannesburg. As a participant in a Dimension Data Internship Programme, you will get the opportunity to integrate your theoretical studies in a practical manner. On this programme, support and development is provided which ensures that you will learn from the best professionals in the industry.
The Programme runs over a period of 12 months, to start 01 April 2016. We will be partnering with CTU for interns on the programme to complete an MSCE Certification. Interns are employed on a 12 month fixed term contract with the view to permanent employment into the business the following year should all performance, development, behavioral and on the job outcomes be met.
Dimension Data is a specialist IT services and solution provider that helps clients plan, build, support and manage their IT infrastructures.
As a successful candidate on the internship programme, you will:
- Provide remote telephonic end user support (call tracking, call taker and /or first line support)
- Attend formal and informal training and be assigned a mentor.
- Join a team that will enable you to contribute to our business and help us to deliver excellent service to our customers.
- You’ll need to be a South African citizen
- Completed a minimum of a relevant National Diploma, B-Tech Degree or IT Degree
- A learning orientation, with personal motivation and a positive attitude.
- A strong work ethic
- Professional communication skills (both written & spoken)
- Must have good mathematical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Must be attentive to detail
- Have clear criminal and credit records
At Dimension Data we offer you:
- Business and personal training, as well as professional IT certifications
- The support, inspiration and friendship of great colleagues
- A great opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Live our passion for technology serving our world class clients
- A place in our great global family
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the requirements of our Employment Equity Targets.
How to apply
Click here to apply online