Graduate Internship Programme at Business Partners
Business Partners Limited , a leading specialised risk financier for small and medium enterprises, offers a career opportunity for Graduates. We’re passionate about funding, supporting and mentoring entrepreneurs, or as we like to call them, the square pegs in a sea of round holes. If you are too, and see yourself as a square peg, the BUSINESS/PARTNERS Graduate Internship Programme could be for you
We look for highly motivated and talented graduates who want to follow, and achieve success in, SME finance.
About the programme:
- The objective of the Business Partners Limited Graduate Internship Programme is to bridge the gap between academic study and workplace requirements;
- It offers young, recently qualified, people with potential to gain practical work experience and skills in the world of Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) finance;
- The programme has been developed to offer structured training programmes that are relevant to small and medium business and finance sectors;
- It prepares the interns who complete the programme for full time employment and give their career in SME finance a head-start;
- Each intern will work with a dedicated coach who will offer both soft skills training and practical on the job training;
- Successful interns will receive recognition in the form of a formal certificate.
- The programme has produced an excellent pool of candidates who have entered the formal workplace with a solid practical foundation in SME finance.
- The programme is for highly motivated and talented graduates who want to follow, and achieve success in, a career path in SME finance.
- Graduates who qualify during and after 2015 and who hold a business related degree with sound academic results;
- South African citizen;
- Valid driver’s licence
- Individuals with potential, who are hard-working, focused and driven;
- Candidates who would like to expand on their theoretical qualifications with practical experience;
- Candidates who have a passion for entrepreneurship and SME finance;
- S/he must be computer literate.
The following graduate opportunities are available
- Graduate: Consulting
- Graduate: Accounting
- Graduate: Human Resources
- Graduate: Marketing
- Graduate: IT
- Graduate: Management Consulting (Inland West)
- Graduate: Management Consulting (Inland East)
- Graduate: Management Consulting (West Coast)
- Graduate: Management Consulting (East Coast)
- Graduate: Property Investment