Graduate Programme at State Street Corporation
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world’s leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading.
Purpose Of Role:
- Pricing role within Client Operations
- Fund Accountants are responsible for reviewing the production of accurate valuations and associated deliverables to meet client and publication deadlines
- Daily/Monthly Deliverables
- Training and Personal Development
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
- B.Com. / B. Bus. Sci. or equivalent
Skills ad Competencies:
- Experience of working in fund accounting or similar environment is preferred
- Good understanding of fund accounting and/or pricing process.
- An excellent understanding of accounting principles.
- An excellent understanding of financial markets and financial instruments.
- MCH knowledge preferred
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- High numeric/analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to cope with a steep learning curve and take a proactive approach to learning.
- Advanced organisation skills and ability to work in a pressurised, deadline-driven environment absolutely essential.