Hatch Bursary Scholarship Programme at 2017 – 2018
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
Our Bursary offers:
- We offer bursaries to students studying Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Structural and Mechatronics Engineering.
- We require a minumum academic average of 65%.
- Traditionally we offer bursaries to students between 2nd and final year,.
- We offer both full cost and partial bursaries, depending on the students’ needs/requirements.
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Systems Engineering
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Hatch: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018
For more information on Hatch, or how to begin your career with us, please call Thabiso Molakeng or Adeela Cajee Tel (011) 239 530
The post Hatch Bursary Scholarship Programme at 2017 – 2018 appeared first on Khabza Career Portal – Puff and Pass Jobs.