Hilton Hotels & Resorts is looking for a Regional HR Intern in Sandton. Hilton offers an Internship programme where you can leverage your learning and develop your skills through all aspects of the specific department. You are expected to constantly embrace new ideas & display initiative; proactively take additional responsibilities; be the role model & be imparting knowledge to others; create healthy personal relations at all levels and concentrate time and energy to get the best impact to the Hotel and to yourself.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform assigned duties as directed by department manager and direct supervisor.
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities and induction process for new Starters
- Establish and maintain administrative systems and processes that allow effective management of all correspondence, reporting requirements and documentation, including personal details of all new staff members and updating and accurately maintaining data of all existing employees.
What are we looking for?
An Intern serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fillt his role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for excellence in service and team-work
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Determination to succeed
- Corporate Demeanour
- Good work ethic
- Results Oriented
- Administrative and analytic skills are essential
- Good with tools and systems
- Well Spoken
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings