Internship Opportunities at Intel
Intel is looking for an Sales & Marketing intern within the Education and Enterprise unit in Woodmead, Gaueng.
Intel’s Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies.
The successful candidates role will include:
- Supporting and creating sales and marketing programs for / with
- Education and Enterprise EcoSystem Partners.
- Supporting the team in the coordination and management of sales and
- marketing events.
- Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market.
- Managing distribution, maintenance of assets, POPs, tools to Education and Enterprise purchase points and reporting.
- You must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year
- in Business Administration, and/or Computer Science and/or Engineering
- (Electrical or Industrial) or other, with a focus on commercial or marketing.
- Pursuing Masters in Marketing or pursuing MBA is a Plus.
Additional qualifications should include
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Strong understanding of marketing, Education and Commercial sectors;and ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to building integrated sales and Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills.
- A team player.
- Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage.
- Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self
- motivation to work with little supervision.
- Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and develop business ideas with new technologies.
How to apply
Click here to apply online