IUCMA Bursary / Scholarship SA 2018 -2019
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) is offering bursary opportunities to deserving students who intend to enroll or enrolled in the following fields of study.
FIELD OF STUDY (Only limited to the following fields of study as per the external bursary policy:)
- BSc/B Degree in Civil Engineering
- BSc Hydrology/Water Resource Management
- BSc Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
- BSc Geohydrology, Geomorphology and Botany
Eligibility will include but not limited to
- Certified copies of South African valid ID
- Certified copies of Matric certificate pass with minimum 70% average marks and with proof of admission from the institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter or must be admitted or enrolled to study for a Degree in one of the stated fields
- Currently enrolled students for any of the above-mentioned fields of study, must attach certified satisfaction academic record in their last study year (study level) with an average of at least 60%.
- The bursary accommodate only South African citizens residing within Mpumalanga Province (within IUCMA’s Water Management Area) and proof of residence from Local Municipality or Headman/Chief must be attached.
- Proof of income from the Parent or Guardian accompanied by affidavit from South African Police Service (SAPS) must be attached.
- Students with bursaries from other sponsors does not qualify.
- As part of the terms and conditions, the successful students will sign a bursary contract with the IUCMA as per the external bursary policy.
The bursary covers ONLY the following: Registration, Tuition fees and Examination fees, Accommodation, Meals, Prescribed material and stipend in line with the IUCMA external bursary policy.
NB: Female and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 12 January 2018 at 16:00
BURSARY APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE OBTAINED AT THE IUCMA OFFICE IN NELSPRUIT AND ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE IUCMA WEBSITE (DOWNLOAD HERE) AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT: Human Resource Division, Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Managenent Agency, Private Bag x11214, Nelspruit 1200 or hand deliver to Floor Number 8, MAXSA Building, Corner Streak and Ferreira Street, Nelspruit.
Enquiries: Mr. CS Sewela /Mr. T Nkosi: 013 753 9000If you have not received a response from this institution within one month after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
The post IUCMA Bursary / Scholarship SA 2018 -2019 appeared first on Khabza Career Portal.