Junior Product Support Opportunity at Old Mutual
Old Mutual is looking for a Junior Product Support to join its Group Saving Solutions team in Pinelands, Cape Town.
If you are a BSc or BCom graduate with strong thinking and interpersonal skills, financial literacy, combined with a customer centric and process mindset, then this entry level role is for you! This role provides essential support to a dynamic team, which is responsible for the ongoing competitiveness and profitability of the Old Mutual SuperFund Pension/Provident Fund.
SPECIFIC KEY RESULT AREAS
- Monitor competitiveness, profitability and ensure customers are being treated fairly.
- Summarise findings and develop recommendations.
- Carry out financial modelling of all fees, expenses and margins.
- Assist with ongoing product development with predefined processes.
- Provide technical support to systems and process development teams.
- Assist with the development of marketing, communication and sales support material.
- Continually looks for ways to improve processes and working with the relevant person/team to get these implemented.
- BCOM or BSC qualification
- Business Management or Engineering or IT Majors advantageous
- Insurance Industry experience advantageous
- Retirement Fund experience advantageous
- Well-developed process thinking
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Work accurately, quickly and independently
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Emphasis on relationship building, influencing and gaining commitment from business owners.
- Self-starter and self-managed with a proven track record of successful delivery
How to apply
Click here to apply