Lonmin Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 18 August 2017
The BURSAR will be a full-time student, undertaking vacation work and gaining practical experience in the relevant disciplines. The Bursar will undertake a Bursary Agreement with Lonmin which includes 8 weeks’ vacation work annually.
- Grade 12 – Average of 60% or higher in both Mathematics and Science.
- Formal qualification: University results – C average (60%) or higher in one of following disciplines:
- Medical Doctor
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Electronic Engineering
- Human Resources
Key Performance Areas
- Attend lectures at University/Technicon.
- Conduct compulsory practical vacation work of 8 weeks per annum as per bursar programme outcomes and/or University/Technicon project.
- Adhere to all Company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner.
- Capturing and reporting of information.
- Ensure effective team relationships and support.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business context.
- Support and promote a positive work environment.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Lonmin: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018
The post Lonmin Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018 appeared first on Khabza Career Portal – Puff and Pass Jobs.