Operations Trainee Opportunity at Unitrans
Vacancies exist to fill Operations Trainee positions at Unitrans Estcourt Depot in KwaZulu Natal. Preference to qualify would be given to unemployed candidate reside at Estcourt and surrounding areas.
The programme will run for a period of 12 months on the job training at the Unitrans Estcourt Depot. The positions are of an educational development nature and only attract a monthly allowance to be paid to the Trainee. Candidates will be required to work on shift cycles dependant on operational learning, will be required to work weekends, Public holidays.
- Valid Grade 12 (NQF level 4) certificate with a pass in Mathematics and English
- Strong personal qualities such as perseverance, assertiveness, independence, positive attitude.
- Strong Inter personal relationship skills
- Valid Code 08 Licence is an advantage
- Strong problem solving ability, flexible, and realistic
- Ability to work independently
- Safety; Health; Environment; Quality (SHEQ)
- Operations- Administration
- Operations- Despatch
- Operations- Onsite Supervisory functions
How to apply
Applications close on 19 February 2016. Click here to apply online