Submit CV: Artisan Training Programme at Sappi
Sappi seeks to employ Training Artisans to complete the required training program in the time allocated and to qualify as an artisan at the end of the program. To safely perform less complex maintenance tasks and to assist Artisans with complex maintenance tasks, thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness.
These opportunities are based at the Ngodwana Mill in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. The Mill is a fully integrated kraft mill producing pulp for own consumption as well as newsprint and containerboard. Please note that these are fixed term only training positions – non permanent,
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science OR Trade related N3 Certificate
- No Experience is required. Training shall be Provided
- Complete all prescribed training as required
- Complete all prescribed administration for training program as required
- Assist with maintenance and repair of equipment
- Complete prescribed training and operate an Overhead crane
- Complete prescribed training and operate a Forklift Truck
- Assist artisans with duties within area of responsibility
- Collect spares at stores when required
- Assist with cleaning and housekeeping duties within the relevant sections
- Comply to all rules and regulations
- Ensure all personal and workshop tools is in good working condition and ready for inspections by the Foreman at all times
- Valid driver’s license EB (Renewal due to changes, e.g. driving code)
- Mechanical, Electrical and Process Instrumentation aptitude
- Mechanical, Electrical and Process Instrumentation trade theory and practical exposure advantageous
- Basic computer literacy advantageous
How to apply
Applications close on 05 June 2017.
The post Submit CV: Artisan Training Programme at Sappi appeared first on Khabza Career Portal – Puff and Pass Jobs.