Submit CV: Graduate internship at Cargill SA Careers
Cargill offers highly motivated exceptional individuals a global career in the world of Trading and Risk Management. This is an entry-level commercial position which will provides training in a broad range of tasks to gain experience in a practical hands on way. The position will gradually develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to become a key member of the commercial trading team. Only after completing a 12 -24 month period of training and ONLY if the graduate has acquired the necessary skills and has proven them self; will they transfer to the trading team as a Junior TraderFounded in 1865, Cargill declared net earnings of $2,3 billion in 2013, making it one of the world’s largest corporations. Cargill comprises nearly 70 businesses across 67 countries, organized around four major segments: Agriculture, Food, Financials and Industrials. Our strength is our ability to connect expertise around the world. With over 100 employees in South Africa, GOSCMA has had a presence in the country for more than 10 years. Business activities include sourcing and trading grains and oilseeds for customers from our head office in Johannesburg. Further afield, our business activities include sugar trading, grain storage; cotton origination, ginning and trading; tea handling and storage; soybean and grain port facilities.
- Will spend a minimum of 12 months on the Trade Execution/ Supply Chain Desk
- 25% Daily telephonic contact with both customers and suppliers
- 25% Monitoring customers stock levels and ensures uninterrupted mill production
- 25% Provide delivery instructions and monitor transporters and release instructions to Co-ops
- 20% Invoicing customers and attending to queries
- 5% Contract reconciliation incl Profit and Loss calculations.
- University degree in Agricultural Economics or Economics or International Trade
- Previous work experience 1/2 years
- Attention to Detail and accurate
- Dedicated and diligent
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good written and spoken English
- Adaptable to change
How to apply
Click here to apply online
The post Submit CV: Graduate internship at Cargill SA Careers appeared first on Khabza Career Portal.