Submit CV: Graduate / Internship at Procter & Gamble Careers
Procter & Gamble (P&G) South Africa is now recruiting for the 2018 Graduate Programme based in the Sandton office. So if your are ready to lead your own business within P&G, this opportunity is for you!
Procter & Gamble is a multinational manufacturer of product ranges including family, personal and household care products.
Whats on offer
- Full Time Employment with real business responsibility from day 1
- Investment in Professional Learning and Development
- A manager determined to invest in you
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Opportunities to work on or support Billion Dollar Brands you use everyday
- Embracing diversity
- International exposure in a global, leading company
- A high-performing and stimulating environment
- Fun work place and colleagues
- Touch & Improve Lives
What P&G looks for:
P&G is looking for students from diverse academic backgrounds who have or will be completing their Degree in 2017
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Good interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Good academic record
- Passionate about innovation and winning
How to apply
Applications close on 27 August 2017.
Click here to apply online
The post Submit CV: Graduate / Internship at Procter & Gamble Careers appeared first on Khabza Career Portal – Puff and Pass Jobs.