Submit CV: Graduate / Internship at Quanticate South Africa Careers
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate SAS Programmer has arisen at Quanticate South Africa, a leading clinical research company based in Bloemfontein.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated programming department. As a Graduate SAS Programmer, you will have the opportunity to gain foundation knowledge of SAS programming, developing good programming techniques for clinical trial reporting.
Quanticate has a Fast Track Program which works to identify your strengths and ascertain your interests, and then develop a personal training plan to help you to reach your career goals. You will experience rapid promotion through the Programming grades, enabling those capable to become leads on multiple clinical projects at a more junior level. Employees at Quanticate can progress through the three levels of Programming every 6 months, which means that within two years, you could become a Senior.
You will gain exposure to a broad range of clinical trial studies, working across Phases I-IV in a wide variety of therapeutic areas. Working as part of local and global project teams, you will have the opportunity to work on high profile, global studies for major pharmaceutical clients.
- Willingness to learn new skills, including developing a foundation knowledge of SAS, and an appreciation of good programming techniques along with clinical trial reporting requirements. Ability to manage time and follow guidelines and processes.
- Undertake training as directed by line management and project leads.
- Gain appreciation of clinical trial reporting through assisting high a quality, timely support as directed by project lead, or designee.
- Assist in programming derived SAS datasets as appropriate.
- Assist in programming tables, figures and listings according to the SAP or to a specified client requirement.
- Assist in performing quality control checks and complete quality control documentation for programming plans, specifications, outputs/derived datasets.
- Perform other reasonable programming tasks as requested by management.
- Appreciate the importance of customer care in the delivery of genuine value and a great customer experience.
- Have a good understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of current Quanticate, and client-specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) and processes, as well as applicable regulatory requirements and/or guidelines on behalf of the client.
- Follow appropriate Project Management procedures.
- Work to the appropriate standards of the project.
- Communicate effectively with project team
How to apply
Click here to apply online
The post Submit CV: Graduate / Internship at Quanticate South Africa Careers appeared first on Khabza Career Portal – Puff and Pass Jobs.