Submit CV: Graduate Internship at Royal HaskoningDHV Careers
Closing Date: 28 June 2017
Location: Pietermaritzburg / Durban
Entry level internship opportunities exist for three Graduate Civil Engineers in the Msunduzi (Pietermaritzburg) and/or Umhlanga (Durban) offices of the Transport and Planning Business Unit in KwaZulu-Natal. This is a graduate training programme for 12 months.
- Material testing and investigation;
- Road assessment for rehab / reseal projects;
- Producing designs;
- Producing construction drawings;
- Documentation on projects including tenders;
- Site supervision during construction phase;
- Contract administration;
- Provide assistance to Senior Engineers as required.
- BSc Civil Engineering degree completed;
- Must have a strong academic record with an average minimum passing mark of 65%;
- Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years;
- No experience required;
- Applicants who have already participated in any internship programme will not be considered;
- Knowledge of MS Office package.
- Willingness to learn;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player;
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Good personal time management;
- Able to adapt to working environment;
- Conscientious and self-disciplined.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Royal HaskoningDHV Graduate / Internship Programme
The post Submit CV: Graduate Internship at Royal HaskoningDHV Careers appeared first on Khabza Career Portal – Puff and Pass Jobs.