Trainee Demand Planner Opportunity at PEP
PEP Stores is looking for a Trainee Demand Planner in Cape Town. The purpose of the job it to undergo a structured training programme in order to become competent for the position of Demand Planner.
- Determine Sales Forecast in consultation with Planning and Buying Teams
- Forecast of Sales and understand the impact on Stock Management
- Prepare forecast and coordinate final sales plan to deliver department sales plans for budget sessions
- Monitor distribution of stock to stores
- Monitor and manage DC service levels
- Analysis of product and store performance
- Provide store support and conduct visits
- Review store performance and manage exceptions
- Conduct and lead In Season trading session to optimize sales performance (stock and sales Meetings)
- Interact and integrate with Replenishment Analyst and Planners
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
- Business degree or diploma
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Competencies required: Analytical, systematic, assertive, good communication and presentation skills, accurate,
- team player, can cope with stress and take initiative,
- Work experience or experience as a Store manager or Stock controller will be an advantage.
How to apply
Closing date is 19 February 2016. If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with an internal application form to Beverley Bell (People Support- 4th floor, fax 021- 937 2820, or e-mail: email@example.com).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.