Upload CV: Gaduate Internship at Ackermans SA Careers
Trainee Programme at Ackermans SA Careers 2018
Are you keen to grow your leadership role and career in our company? We are looking for a self-motivated leader to manage our store.
The purpose of the job is to optimize sales and exceed customer expectations through the implementation of the operations strategy and effective management of staff.
- Matric or equivalent 2 years retail experience which includes at least one year in a supervisory and/or management position.
- Further qualifications related to retail/business will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience :
- You will represent and be a custodian of the brand of our store.
- Be energetic and a self-starter.
- Outstanding merchandise management, stock and cost control skills.
- A focus on customer service. The capacity to maintain high store standards.
- A proven ability to influence and lead a team.
- You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage
Key Responsibilities :
- Customer service.
- The achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor.
- Shrinkage and cost control.
- Day-to-day store administration and the pro-active management.
- Motivation and training of your team members.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
In terms of the Company policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
The post Upload CV: Gaduate Internship at Ackermans SA Careers appeared first on Khabza Career Portal.