Upload CV: Omnia Grade 12 Learnership Programme 2017
Omnia’s Agriculture division invites applications for Chemical Operations Learnership Opportunities based in Sasolburg, Free State. Successful candidates will be required to enter into a binding contract which includes workplace experience according to a prescribed training schedule and theoretical studies.
- Age: 18 years and over
- Suitable for a person without dependents
- Omnia will grant this candidate the opportunity to obtain a full qualification (Chemical Operations NQF 2) in a 1 year.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adhere to academic guidelines. Will be willing to conform to rigid standards of performance
- High energy levels
- Go-getter, self-motivated
- Be able to produce work of high quality
- High concentration levels and pay attention to detail
- Work accurately and carefully
- Be willing to keep up-to-date with advances in techniques and equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science and English Language.
- For Chemical Operations Maths literacy not accepted
- No work experience required
- Must stay within the Vaal triangle region.
How to apply
Applications close on 15 November 2017.
Click here to apply online
The post Upload CV: Omnia Grade 12 Learnership Programme 2017 appeared first on Khabza Career Portal.