Walala Wasala list of Jobs Closing in May 2018 (YES Youth Jobs )
Walala Wasala here is the list of Jobs Available Closing in May 2018 and YES Youth Jobs information. You are welcome to Khabza Career Portal feel free to puff and pass these jobs. Walala Wasala (Meaning – you snooze, you lose) !!! Bursaries, Internships & Learnership Jobs Closing in May 2018
Closing Date: 16 May 2018
- Gauteng Online Applications for 2019 now open for Grade 1 and 8
- Submit CV: Graduate Internship at Transaction Capital Careers
Closing Date: 17 May 2018
- Submit CV: Graduate internship at Britos Careers
Closing Date: 18 May 2018
- Submit CV: Graduate Internship at Webbers HET Careers [121 Vacancies]
- Submit CV: Graduate Internship at Mossel Bay Municipality Careers
- Submit CV: Internship / Graduate at Sasria Careers
- Submit CV: Mazars Articles Clerk (SAICA / SAIPA ) Opportunity
- Submit CV: Graduate Internship at FirstRand Careers
Closing Date: 20 May 2018
- Submit CV: Graduate / Internship at HDA Careers
Closing Date: 22 May 2018
- Submit CV: Graduate / Internship at Coca-Cola Careers
Closing Date: 23 May 2018
- Submit CV: Graduate Internship at BAT Careers
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
- Email CV: Graduate Internship at Digby Wells Environmental
- Submit CV: Graduate Internship at Highbury Safika Media
Useful information to improve your career
Things you need to know YES ( Youth Employment Service) jobs initiative
The program has a three-pronged approach:
- In the next three years, over 100 companies will sign contracts with 1 million interns. The program will be for at least one year and interns will:
- Gain work experience
- Be given practical business training courses (training modules have been developed and will get interns)
- Acquire the necessary skills to ensure they will be able to perform in business
- A database of all the CVs of interns will be set up which will be available to companies seeking to employ staff.
- Business hubs will be set up in the townships where training and mentorships will take place. Satellite facilities of SARS, CIPC and B-BBEE accreditation will be available at these hubs. Besides, there will be internet provided along with facilities, including 3D printers, for light manufacturing. A database will be built up linking township SMEs to the large corporates which will give priority to trading with these small businesses.
- It is unlikely that the 100 larger companies will be able to take on 1 million interns and they will sponsor those who they are unable to accommodate for internships with Black-owned SMEs in townships. This will build up business and employment in these areas. This is mainly an opportunity for companies who want to tap into the “Black” market. Why not set up a Black-owned SME in a township and train interns in your products/services and your business? The interns get knowledge and experience, and you can offer employment to the stronger candidates in your industry while helping other candidates become marketable to other companies.
Incentives for business to get involved
The interns will earn R3,500 per month. Employers can get this refunded via the Employment Tax Incentive (ETI) which is paid by reducing your monthly PAYE.
There is also the potential to move either one or two places up in your B-BBEE score. A discussion paper is out for comment on amending B-BBEE legislation, the main proposals being –
- In essence, companies are set targets as to how many interns they should train and if they exceed their goal and offer employment to a percentage of candidates, they move up one position in their scorecard. Companies doubling the number of their target interns and employing double their required quota will move up two places in their scorecard.
- Also, companies can claim 50% of their YES skills spend in the Skills Development category. Remember these are draft proposals and the final legislation could be tweaked.
There will be annual fees (R20,000 for SMEs) for companies who wish to register and participate in the YES program.
Overall, there are plenty of incentives for businesses who wish to participate in the YES program. With most of the large companies putting their support behind this initiative, it will probably be successful and contribute to solving one of the country’s most pressing problems.
The post Walala Wasala list of Jobs Closing in May 2018 (YES Youth Jobs ) appeared first on Khabza Career Portal.