Wanted: E-Learning Tutor at The College of Cape Town
The College of Cape Town is looking for an E-Learning Tutor to join its Academic Support Department (Ref: E-LT/2015)
Salary: R123, 738 per annum (Plus Benefits)
The College of Cape Town, a preferred Further Education and Training provider, is committed as an Institution of Excellence to develop the potential of its students, through quality Education and Training in response to the country’s skills development needs.
- Grade 12 and a post matric computer qualification.
- Experience in providing support/instructing.
- Computer Literacy.
- E-learning experience would be advantageous.
- Fully bilingual (English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa)
Key Performance Areas:
- Management of the E-learning toolbox
- Management of two media rooms
- Support and integration of software systems
- Support of resources such as the Media rooms and the Interactive Whiteboard.
- Support of the online classroom.
- Supporting staff to use the lesson capture software to enable lesson archiving. Support of e-learning initiatives in the Open Learning Centres (OLC), such as eBook development and sourcing of digital content
How to apply
Click here to download the application form. Applications close on Friday, 05 June 2015.
In addition to the application form, your application should include the following:
- (1) Covering letter stating the reference number of the specific post you applying for
- (2) Detailed CV with at least 2 recent contactable references
- (4) Certified copies of matric (Grade 12) certificate, qualifications, academic records/transcripts (Compulsory for Academic post), ID, and valid driver’s license.
Applications may not be considered if:
- The required documentation is not submitted and/or is received after the closing date.
- It is e-mailed or faxed.
Hand deliver: The Recruitment Officer, Human Resources Unit, College of Cape Town, 334 Albert Road, Salt Rivier 7925 OR Post to : The Recruitment Officer, HR Unit, P.O Box 1054, Cape Town 8000.
Enquiries: Siphokazi Funda OR Lisa Elverson on 021 4046761/10.
Via – College of Cape Town