Wanted: Passenger Handling Agent at SA Airlink (Nelspruit)
SA Airlink is looking for a Passenger Handling Agent in Nelspruit, to ensure professional handling of passengers and their baggage on and off flights and to assist with passenger enquiries, ticket sales and reservations.
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Must have a Travel and Tourism Diploma or minimum 1 year working experience within the Airline Industry (Relevant Check-in or Ticketing or Passenger Handling Course).
- Must have good communication skills and customer care.
- Must be computer literate on Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Willing to work shifts which include weekends and public holidays.
- Must have reliable transport.
- Ticket sales and reservations experience will be advantageous.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
- To ensure that SA Airlink customers receive excellent service.
- The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;.
- Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
- Accountable for aviation safety and security in their area of responsibility and accountability.
- Responsible for check-in of passenger and allocation of seats.
- Maintains and monitors standby lists for flights.
- Responsible for passenger’s safety on apron (escorting passengers to the aircraft).
- Responsible for reservations and ticketing.
- Responsible for dealing with passenger enquiries.
- Assisting passengers with delays and luggage.
- Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
How to apply
Applications close on 05 May 2015. Click here to download the application form. E-mail your application to June Johns at email@example.com. Remember to quote this reference: (PHA-MQP-0415) in the subjecy of your e-mail.
Via – Airlink